Need help with your return or exchange?
You've come to the right place!
To make sure this goes smoothly, let's identify where you made your purchase:
Not returning anything, but still need some help? Visit our customer service FAQ's.
If you are not happy with your order, we are happy to accept a return or exchange.
Return shipping is free for merchandise being shipped from within the United States.
Return shipping is free*. We will provide you with one pre-paid UPS shipping label to return your order to us.
Because we provide you with only one pre-paid shipping label per order,
we suggest you wait for receipt of all items on your order before beginning the return/exchange process.
After receiving all items on your order, please place all return items into one shipping box (any type of shipping box)
to take advantage of the free return postage.
You can return your order for up to 60 days from the purchase date.
Orders placed between November 1 — January 1 are eligible for the 90 Day Holiday Return Policy.
Items that you return or exchange must be in the condition that you
received them and in the original box. Shoebuy.com Designer does not guarantee wear or
tear or any damage unrelated to the manufacturer.
- We will send you an email confirming your request, including the
18-digit tracking number on the pre-paid UPS shipping label and a link to
track the package.
Once we receive your return item(s), we will credit your original payment method for the full purchase price of each item in the return shipment.
Once UPS shows that we received your return package, allow 3-5 business days for your credit to be issued.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks following receipt of your return for exchanges to arrive, if you requested an exchange. We will send you an order confirmation email for your exchange order as soon as it is placed. If you are in a hurry, return your original item for a refund and place a new order online for your replacement item. This will expedite your receipt of the new/replacement item.
Please note, designer.shoebuy.com can only provide free return shipping for items shipped from a U.S. address.
If you are returning an item within our 60 Day Return Policy from an address outside the U.S., please ship to: Shoebuy.com / Attn: Returns / 34 Cabot Road / Woburn, MA 01801.
If you are returning an item within our 90 Day Special Return Policy, please follow the same procedure.
In addition, please clearly write your designer.shoebuy.com Order Number on the outside of the shipping box.
If you have any questions regarding returns from an address outside the U.S., please call designer.shoebuy.com Customer Assistance.
For Customer Assistance contact information and phone hours, click here.
- Please do not send your order to the manufacturer. We will take care of everything for you.
* Designer.shoebuy.com free return postage does not apply to orders/merchandise being returned from locations outside of the United States and APO/FPO locations.
** Shoebuy.com Designer accepts returns or exchanges only for items purchased on the designer.shoebuy.com website. If you would like to return or exchange an item that was not purchased on
the designer.shoebuy.com website, please contact the retailer where you made the purchase.
For additional information on returns from other non-U.S. locations, click here.
How to Make a Return or an Exchange
For U.S. orders, click the link provided in the email confirmation that you received when the order was shipped. Or, click here and enter your Order Confirmation Number. Do not include the suffix, only enter the numbers prior to the dash - if there is a dash in your Order Confirmation Number (for example, if your Order Confirmation Number is 123456-1, only enter 123456).
For orders from other non-U.S. locations, click here.
- Click on the "Return Items from this Order" link on the Order Tracking page.
Orders older than 60 days do not show the "Return Items from this Order" link. This is because orders older than 60 days exceed the maximum number of days an order is eligible for return.
- On the Return/Exchange Request page check the item(s) that you would like to return or exchange on the Return column and click the "Return/Exchange Checked Items" link.
- Verify the address from where you will ship the return package. Click the "Continue" button.
- Choose to display the shipping label for immediate printing from your browser or to have it sent to you via email and click the "Continue" button.
We will provide you with one pre-paid UPS shipping label to return your order to us. Because we provide you with only one pre-paid shipping label per order, we suggest you wait for receipt of all items on your order before beginning the return/exchange process. After receiving all items on your order, please place all return items into one shipping box (any type of shipping box) to take advantage of the free return postage. If you are in a hurry, return your original item for a refund and place a new order online for your replacement item. This will expedite your receipt of the new/replacement item.
- For each item you return or exchange, confirm that you selected the correct items. For exchanges, also enter the information required to complete your exchange order.
- Verify that the information collected is accurate (the items you wish to return and the exchange information, if any items are to be exchanged). If all information is correct, click on the "Confirm Return" button.
- Print the shipping label once it displays in your browser or you receive it via email.
- Enclose return item(s) and attach the shipping label to your return package. To help us expedite your return, include all original materials you received with your order, remove all address references from your return package (if you are using the original shipping box) before attaching the shipping label, and protect the shipping label by covering it with clear plastic tape and attaching it away from any seams or closures.
Take your return package to UPS. To make the return process simple, there are several options:
- Present your package to any UPS driver in your area.
- If your place of business has a UPS account, your package can be picked up at no extra charge.
- Bring your package to any UPS Customer Counter.
- Drop your package off at one of the following UPS shipping locations: Mail Boxes Etc, Parcel Plus, PakMail, PostNet, Postal Annex. (To find the UPS shipping location nearest you, click here or call 1-800-PICKUPS).
Back to Top | Back to Homepage